Thursday, October 17, 2013

Falling For You

Sunday, 13th Oct 2013
This was the first day we met. A little bit of fun, a little bit of getting to know each other later, you left. I thought that was the last time I see you.

Monday, 14th Oct 2013
I asked you out for dinner. It was our first official date. I picked you up, you picked the restaurant. The food was just ok, but the ambiance was superb. You stole a kiss when I was sending you home. My heart fluttered a little.

Tuesday, 15th Oct 2013
You brought me home-cooked lunch, because you knew that I just woke up after a grueling night shift of work, and you knew that I must be starving. It was delicious. And I felt warm all over. You stayed for a while, we cuddled a little, and had a nap together, spending the entire evening in bed.

Wednesday, 16th Oct 2013
You needed to go register for your new semester at the college. I spent the day on my own, and I found out that I was already starting to miss you. You came back only at night. You texted me, and I drove over to your house. You bought some delicacies for me. I wanted to kiss you, but there was just no opportunity. So we just talked for a while, and I left.

So here I am. Documenting our sweet memories. I'm not sure what we are. And I don't want to put any labels on us yet. I know that we are so different, but I'm just going to take one step at a time and see where this goes.

Soon, you will be leaving to continue your studies. I just hope that I won't miss you too much.

P.S. I think I'm falling for you.   

14 comments:

  1. U been missing for months and u came back with this warm fuzzy post. Happy for u dear =) Hope it will turn out well for u two

    when u gonna buzz back to kl ba? =P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.

      Er, I do go to KL once in a while, but it was always such a short trip there. =P I just miss shopping in KL so much. Hahah.

      Delete
  2. For what's its worth? You are still at least seeing each other.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess so... I hope we will continue seeing each other.

      Delete
  3. nice to read your writings again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, smoking hot post, haha *thumbs up

    ReplyDelete