Saturday, May 26, 2012

Courage for LOVE

God knows why I woke up so early today on a Saturday morning when I don't have to go to work. Ugh..... Anyway, since I was awake, I decided to have breakfast in bed, with the delicious almond chocolate mousse cake that I bought yesterday, while watching Gossip Girl DVD, alone (sigh.... why wasn't there a hunk sleeping next to me??). Seriously, all these back-stabbing, cheating, constant lying borderline pathologically, really fascinated me. There must be something wrong with me.

Of course, one of the reasons that drew me back to the show again and again had to be the gorgeous Chace Crawford. He had the most symmetrical face, and those piercing blue eyes.... *drool*

You tell me, how can anyone not drawn to this??!
After I took a shower, I decided to hit the gym. There wasn't that many people around there, probably because most of the population were still recovering from the Friday night craziness.

Of course, as usual my wandering eyes caught this other guy who was also working out there. He had a more down-to-earth kind of good looks instead of the gorgeous Adonis model-like kind that was mention in my previous post. Well-toned body, not too buff, average height. Boy-next-door type of guy. There were only three guys, including me, and two girls working out at that time. The other guy wasn't worth mentioning (I'm such a bitch I know!), so most of the time, I was stealing glances at him. I thought I saw him glancing at me a few times too (or could be my delusion kicking in. What's new?). A few times I had a sudden impulse to approach him, but just couldn't bring myself to. Ugh...... why couldn't he just stop being so stubborn and just come grab me and kiss me senseless already?!! lolllll

Done with gym, I went for lunch at the nearby restaurant. Ordered a spicy noodles (麻辣版面) which turned out to be tooo spicy. I only ate a few bites because no mortals can tolerate that shit without burning their tongue. I still need my taste buds for sex. Among other things. Usually I don't have a habit of wasting food, but for this instance, I had to.

Hmm.... what shall I do tonight?

Piglet : How do you spell love?
Winnie the Pooh : You don't spell it. You feel it!
 

12 comments:

  1. OMG.. such a cute video.. Just made me smile.. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad it brought a smile to you! Your last post was quite emo and I guess you are going through a rough patch, but I didn't know what to say. Sorry... Hope you are feeling better now. *hugs*

      Delete
  2. Must shower nice nice before hitting the gym right? hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, or else how to attract guys wor.... lollll and if I appear like monster (my morning look aint pretty, trust me), everyone would sure run fast fast and hide!

      Delete
  3. maybe he was waiting for u to make the 1st move too..hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm almost sure he was! How could he resist this body? HahahHa... sorry I'm memang a bit perasan. Sigh... too I don't have the courage to make the first move.

      Delete
    2. hahahah...nx time, go get the equipment next to him..then he wont be too shy to strike a convo with u..hehe XD

      Delete
    3. We were already the nearest 2 people there with only so few people around! Grrrr..... Why can't he just be a bit brave and approach me!!! So frustrating... hahaha...

      Delete
    4. hahahahahahahha...say someone who is shy as well..pot calling kettle black XD hehe

      Delete
    5. haahhahah... cannot lah if we are both shy, then forever cannot know each other. So one of us has to be brave, and I've decided it should be him. lolll.... Ok Ok lah, next time if I see him again I'll try to talk to him. Yes I will. Definitely.

      Delete
  4. Love it when the gyms are empty. That video is bloody cute... it's also cutely weird when you see a beautiful guy saying another guy beautiful. I wonder how beautiful is the other guy. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I get to use all the equipments(gym, not the other equipments) whenever I want, no need to wait for my turn and all. And less stuffy/smelly too. Though less chances to meet hotties. Hahahaha.....

      Yeah damn cute. I guess the other guy must be quite beautiful as well. Damn!

      Delete